Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo completed.

The Camp NaNoWriMo is now over for the month of April. It was fun writing. It's such an exhilirating experience. The way, you think from the character's POV(Point Of View). It's rather exciting. The novel I wrote was a Children's mystery. It's about three siblings , Andrew, Herculia and Theodore, who move to a new town. A mystery pops up and they solve it.In the camp, we each got assigned with five other writers. I had a very cool cabin. And in each cabin we are given a sort o message board which we use to talk to each other. It's really fun. The way when you have a problems and you ask them and they help out and share jokes and celebrate. I've never been camping. (Atleast not in its true sense.) But though it was online, it rather felt like camping. I would have not completed my book had it not been for my friends. So, I must it was fun participating in the camp. I can't wait for the next camp. It's in July. I need to get an idea for the next novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment